Tuesday 24 June 2014

Destroying Marriage Destroyers



1.  Lord, dissolve and render to nought every evil counsel fashioned against my home.
2.   I bind every spirit of Ahab, Jezebel, strife and home wreckers, in the name of Jesus.
3.   Lord, let your axe of fire on the root of my marital problems and cut them to pieces in the name of Jesus.
4.   Let every power militating against the divine purpose of marriage in my home be destroyed.
5.   Let every wicked device of the enemy to defeat these purposed in our lives be frustrated in the name of Jesus.

6.   Let every gadget of marriage destruction be frustrated in my home, in the name of Jesus
7.   Let every evil arrow fired by demonic relatives be uprooted, in the name of Jesus
8.   Let every evil anti-marriage linkage with our parent be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
9.   Let every evil effect of external interference in our marriage be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus
10. Every power preventing me as a wife from accepting the headship of my husband should become paralyzed, in the name of Jesus.

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone am so Happy to share my wonderful experience about Dr WISKID he is a powerful spell caster from west Africa he helped me to cast a love spell that brought back my lover to me in 48hrs just as he promised he is a man of his words and i so much believe in him and I have directed many of my friends to him and they always get the result that they are looking for if you need his help below here is his email address.DR. WISKID or you can also reach him in his WhatsApp +2348078467513 or EMAIL: drwiskid.spellcaster@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete